It all started with a community in need of a pharmacy who
actually cares about their patients.
It’s Hard to Imagine,
but there really are pharmacies that
care about your health.
With large retail chain pharmacies everywhere you look it’s hard to find a local independent pharmacy who actually thinks of you as a person instead of just a script number. At Valley Care Pharmacy we treat you as family and we understand you are in need of some help from time-to-time from your pharmacy. You can rest assured we are here with you along your journey to recovery. Our Pharmacist are knowledgeable and here to answer any questions you may have. We are also here for one on one consultations to discuss health options when it comes to your medication and to help you fully understand the medication that is prescribed to you from your doctor.
A Full-Service Pharmacy in Scranton.
We are a full-service pharmacy, which means we’ll fill any prescription your doctor can write. We keep most medications on hand, and can generally have a special item delivered by the next business day. We accept all prescription insurance plans, and if your medications are too expensive we’ll work with you to find an economical solution that puts your health first. From Advil to aromatherapy, we’ve got you covered. We carry a full line of vitamins, supplements, health & beauty products, unique gifts, and general household items. We always have something new, so you’ll never know what you might find. Come visit us today, and let us be your pharmacy!
We operate our business under these guiding principles:
- Our idea from day one has been to create a welcoming pharmacy experience for all of our customers no matter the language you speak.
- We strive for efficient, uncompromised, sincere, fabulous, caring and exceptional service (as close to perfect as possible).
- We want to be your go-to pharmacy for all your healthcare needs We also want to be considered the best pharmacy in Scranton, PA. We strive to get to know each of our patients on a first name basis.
- We provide a caring, genuine, free-spirited, diverse place to work.
- We are excited about building strong relationships with everyone we interact with: our customers, our community, and our prescribers.
- Community is very important to us, and we are an active part of our community. Our grocery purchases from local farms, donate food to charitable causes, and work with organizations to teach people the importance of taking your medication correctly.
- We communicate lavishly – with our patients and within our organization.